Happy 2013, everyone! My new year started off awesomely as I found out I’m one of thirteen round 1 winners in the NaNo-Virtuosos Competition! Thank you to everyone who voted for The Ribbon.
Now, on to my 2013 resolutions:
1. Finish the final draft of The Ribbon.
2. Publish The Ribbon either traditionally or by self-publishing.
3. Finish writing another novel.
4. Finish several short stories and submit them to journals/anthologies.
5. Find more time to read.
6. Bump up my online presence as a writer.
I think those will keep my busy this year. What are your New Year’s resolutions? Feel free to share in a comment!